Visit Twycross Zoo for an experience your pupils will never forget! Treat the children to a day away from school that promises to be not only be exciting, but packed full of new things to see and learn about some of the fantastic animals that share our planet.
We provide Interactive, curriculum linked educational workshops for all ages. Please click the right button for your age group below.
To book a school trip or to enquire further about what we can offer your school, please call us on 01827 883140 for further information or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prices and Payments
We have a number of packages and offers available to school groups that are suitable to all ages.
Why not enhance your day with educational sessions? Our sessions are all curriculum linked, cost only £45 for a class of 30 (20 for pre-schoolers) and include great resources for you to use on your trip and when you get back to school. Follow the buttons below for your age group to see what’s available.
We have special rates available for schools when you visit during term time:
- Pre-school/nursery child – £5.00
- Primary school pupils – £7.50
- Secondary school pupils – £8.50
- HE and FE students – £9.50
- Additional staff/adults – £10.00
We offer complimentary admission for accompanying teachers/adults according to the following ratios:
- Pre-school/nursery groups – one teacher/adult free for every 5 pupils
- Primary school (infant and junior) – one teacher/adult free for every 7 pupils
- Secondary school/FE/HE groups – one teacher/adult free for every 10 pupils
Why not make your visit to us as low maintenance as possible?
- Ready made up gift bags to avoid that visit to the shop? Available from £2.00 per pupil (contents vary dependent on age)
- Sick of carrying packed lunches around until lunchtime? Order your lunches in advance from our catering team. Available from only £3.00 per pupil (price increases with age)