Discover the animal kingdom with a school trip – Teachers go FREE*
Treat your students to a day away from school that is not only exciting, but packed full of new things to see and learn about some of the amazing animals that share our planet.
Prices & Payments
Off-Peak Rates from 1st September 2019 – 12th April 2020
- Pre-school/nursery – £6.50 per student
- Primary – £9.00 per student
- Secondary – £10.00 per student
- HE and FE (post 16 years) – £11.00 per student
- Additional staff/adults – £11.50 each
- EYFS KS4 sessions – £45.00 each
- KS5 sessions – £85 (1 session at £45 and 1 at £40 as they are all 2 part workshops)
Peak Rates from 13th April 2020 – 31st August 2020
- Pre-school/nursery – £7.00 per student
- Primary – £9.50 per student
- Secondary – £10.50 per student
- HE and FE (post 16 years) – £11.50 per student
- Additional staff/adults – £12.00 each
- EYFS – KS4 sessions – £50.00 each
- KS5 sessions – £95 (1 session at £50 and 1 at £45 as they are all 2 part workshops)
To book a school trip or to enquire further about what we can offer your school;
Discovery & Learning Sessions
From early years to key stage five and beyond, treat your class to a curriculum-linked education session with our award-winning Discovery & Learning Team.
Prices start from only £45 per session
Pre-order your class a healthy lunch made here at the zoo, available to pick up whenever you are ready.
Prices start from only £5.50 per primary pupil and £6.50 per secondary pupil and adult.
Gifts & Souvenirs
Skip the gift shop queues when you pre-book your stationery set souvenir with us – they can even be delivered to your coach for ease.
Only £3 per pack
Teachers Pre-visit for FREE
Plan your school trip in advance with a FREE Twycross Zoo pre-visit. Wonder around the zoo and find out where all of our onsite facilities are so you can relax and enjoy your school trip with the rest of your class. If you have booked an educational session, a member of our Discovery & Learning Team will be happy to talk over what is involved and what resources are available. Plus enjoy one free lorikeet feed per school.
Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge
We have been awarded the Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge for a number of years now, which enables us to be instantly recognised and trusted by schools and Local Education Authorities as providing high quality learning experiences in a safe environment.
Health and Safety
All schools are required to carry out a risk assessment ahead of school trip, so we have put together our health and safety information for you to use when completing your assessment. You can be assured that Twycross Zoo is a safe learning environment.Early YearsKey Stage OneKey Stage TwoKey Stage ThreeKey Stage FourKey Stage FiveOutreach for schoolsPrices, payments and more!