Supper with Santa
Add more to your Christmas day out!
NEW for Christmas 2018, treat your little ones to supper, Santa, songs and story time at Twycross Zoo’s Supper with Santa!
Available dates left
NEW DATE – Saturday 22nd December
Hurry! Limited availability. Places are booking up fast!
What Supper with Santa Includes
- Start your Christmas day out at Twycross Zoo from 10am – your entrance is included with the Supper with Santa experience! Find out what Santa’s up to at Christmas at Twycross Zoo.
- At 4pm head over to Windows on the Wild in Himalaya where Santa’s elves will welcome you to your Supper with Santa experience!
- Santa’s elves will serve you a traditional turkey dinner with all the trimmings – yum! (Vegetarian option available)
- Can you hear a Ho Ho Ho? Listen out for Santa as he makes his grand entrance!
- Join Santa and his elf in a sing along to your favourite Christmas songs, followed by games.
- Meet Santa one-on-one and tell him what your Christmas wishes are, a perfect opportunity for a photo with the jolly big fella.
- All good boys and girls will be presented with a special Twycross gift from Santa.
- It’s time to say goodnight to Santa at 6pm as he leaves to tuck his reindeers into bed.
£23.99 per person
£5 per under 2 years
£13.99 per TZ Member
Limited availability – places are booking up fast.
Selection of fruit juices, tea & coffee
Adult & Child Supper – Roast Turkey with all the festive trimmings, stuffing, streaky bacon brussel sprouts, honey-glazed root vegetables, pigs in blankets with a red wine jus/gravy for the little ones
Vegetarian Option—Wild mushroom, artichoke & tarragon risotto with parmesan crisps and pickled pea shoots