Saturday Afternoon Activity Group for 13 – 17 year olds!
Zoo Rangers runs every Saturday afternoon for 5-6 weeks!
Each Saturday afternoon is packed with a range of zoo-based activities!
Children will learn more about our animal residents and gain a clearer understanding of the role that Twycross Zoo plays to conserve and protect some of the world’s most endangered and at risk animal species.
Some of the practical activities can include: creating animal enrichment, assisting the keepers with cleaning tasks such as mucking out, window washing or poo picking, behaviour research and exploring the zoo. Please note, Twycross Zoo is at the forefront of animal welfare as we encourage our animals to behave as naturally as possible, meaning that we will not have physical contact with our animal residents during the Zoo Rangers programme.
Scroll Down for Zoo Club Dates and to Book a Place
More About Zoo Rangers
- Ages: 13 – 17 year olds
- Cost: £46 for full 5-6 weeks, £34.75 for Twycross Zoo Members
- Drop off: 2pm at Costa in Himalaya (Entrance to the Zoo area)
- Pick up: 4pm at Costa in Himalaya (Entrance to the Zoo area)
- Booking: Zoo Rangers must be booked in advance and for the 6-weeks in full; unfortunately you can’t book individual days and we are unable to accommodate walk-ins.
Zoo Rangers 2019 Dates
November – December
2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th November, 7th December 2019
Call: 01827 883140
*Please note – Places are limited so we advise booking as early as possible. Activities are subject to change.
- Find out more about our other zoo-themed clubs – Conservation Club, Zoo Rangers and Zooniversity
- Discover more about our Education sessions here at the zoo
- What’s coming up in the Zoo in 2019