Twycross Zoo itself is at the forefront of conservation, education and research so is the perfect location to train and inspire your delegates. By placing your venue at the zoo, you are supporting our conservation and educational work.
The main meeting space, Windows on the Wild, offers a light, bright space for your delegates to enjoy with large windows along one wall with views of a natural area of Twycross Zoo. The room is situated on the ground floor and boasts its own private entrance via Fisherman’s Shack.
With a ceiling mounted projector, 3m x 1.7m screen, microphones and built in PA system, this room is the ideal space for any event.
Day delegate package example
- Room hire of Windows on the Wild
- Arrival refreshments with fresh home-made Danish pastries
- Mid-morning break with tea, coffee and homemade biscuits
- 2 course chef’s choice buffet lunch with a selection of juices
- Afternoon break with tea, coffee and homemade cakes
- LCD projector and screen and flip chart
- Complimentary parking
- A dedicated event manager on the day
- Optional entry into the Zoo for an additional cost
Twycross Zoo, is a truly unique, you could even say ‘Wild’ venue. So why not embrace the uniqueness of our venues by combining your usual meeting with a more unusual Team Building activity. If you are looking for a specific activity, please let us know, or we are also happy to recommend external suppliers.
We can offer:
- Enrichment making
- Enclosure design & build
- Zoo Tour
- Animal Encounters