Soft Play at Twycross Zoo
Our indoor Soft Play Jungle is closed until further notice as we follow government guidance around Covid-19.
Soft play rules
- All soft play users should only use the facility during their designated timeslot and should vacate when the end time is called. All equipment will be sanitised in between slots.
- Soft play Jungle is a parentally supervised area. Each child is required to be supervised by their adult guardian on the equipment in order to ensure they are playing in the correct area for their age/ height/capabilities and to maintain good hygiene. Each area of soft play has a recommended age group. It is a matter of parental responsibility to ensure your child only plays in areas appropriate to their capability.
- Social distancing applies at all times.
- Adults and children over 11 years old are required to wear a face covering.
- The one way route around the soft play is to be followed at all times.
- Hands are required to be sanitised before and after using the facility. Please also avoid touching your face whist using the equipment.
- Socks must be worn by children and adults at all times.
- Parents/Guardians must ensure they have read the rules of play and information boards before entering and using the equipment.
- Food/drink is not permitted on the soft play structure.
- Adults, under no circumstances, should ride the slides as this structure is not designed for adults. Adults must return to other levels using the steps, giving way to children.
- Parents/Guardians must ensure their child/children play in a friendly manner. If any child is found to be upsetting other children they will be asked to leave the equipment.
- Twycross Zoo accepts no responsibility for any injury to any persons using the children’s soft play area or equipment.
- Parents are responsible for shoes/clothing. Twycross Zoo is not responsible for any personal property.
- Our ball pit and tunnel slide will not be in use and detachable items removed following operational guidance surrounding Covid-19.
You should not use this equipment or be within the zoo grounds if you have any signs or symptoms of coronavirus.