Terms and Conditions
All of our bookings are non-refundable. In the instance that you are not able to attend the zoo for your chosen date, please contact email@example.com and a member of the team will be able to assist. This applies to standard ticket bookings only. Premium events are non-refundable and non-transferable.
*All ticket prices, opening times and events are subject to change
- By purchasing a standard admission ticket and opting-in to Gift Aid, your ticket will be upgraded to a 12-month Annual Ticket.
- Annual Tickets allow the holder to visit Twycross Zoo for an unlimited number of times within a period of 12 months starting from the date of purchase, subject to terms and conditions as listed on our website.
- Further visits to Twycross Zoo using your Annual Ticket must be booked online at least the day before by selecting a date and a time slot prior to your visit, and is subject to availability.
- A maximum of three future visits should be booked at any one time.
- Twycross Zoo reserves the right to limit entry to Annual Ticket holders without notice. Reasonable notice will be given in advance where possible.
- Annual Tickets are solely for entrance to Twycross Zoo and do not include admission to partner zoos and may not include access to particular special events, corporate events or educational events. If you wish to make use of additional benefits such as these please consider upgrading to a Twycross Zoo Annual Membership by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual Tickets do not apply or cannot be upgraded or used in conjunction with: adoption tickets, group tickets, discounted encounter tickets, educational visits or booking Twycross Zoo tickets via a third party or with a discount code.
- Upon entrance to Twycross Zoo, the Annual Ticket holder must present their digital e-ticket to the admissions team along with their digital photo pass. Entry may be refused without presentation of an e-ticket and/or photographic ID.
- Annual Tickets are specific to each individual purchaser. Holders who misuse or attempt to share or distribute their Annual Ticket to individuals not included within their original booking may result in the withdrawal/suspension of their Annual Ticket and subsequent admission to Twycross Zoo.
- Admission to the Zoo is subject to availability and change on the day of each visit and Twycross Zoo reserves the right to close the Zoo to general admissions for up to 5 days in any calendar year.
- Annual tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Customers who are unable to opt-in to Gift Aid can still benefit from the 12 months of entry and all other benefits provided to customers who opt-in.
- Twycross Zoo reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions, subject to providing appropriate notice, using the contact details provided at the time of purchase.
- Twycross Zoo also reserves the right to withdraw the future sales of Annual Tickets at any time.
- Child Memberships (3-17 years) can only be purchased in conjunction with an Adult Membership.
- Concession Memberships include Senior Citizens (age 60 and over) and NUS cardholders.
- All members must create an account online – please contact us if you have any issues with doing this.
- Twycross Zoo is closed on Christmas Day.
- Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable once purchased.
- Members do not need to pre book their visit to Twycross Zoo.
- Early Access Days: early access to the Zoo will be available on certain days for members only – please check the Member’s Portal / website for details.
- 15% off Animal Encounters and Keeper Experiences: 15% off any animal encounter or keeper experience, maximum of two per adult membership per membership year. Subject to availability. Bookable through the Member’s Portal. Additional, standard Encounter/Keeper T&Cs apply such as maximum numbers / minimum age – please see website for further details.
- Discounts: applicable to Soft Play / Catering Outlets / Gift Shop and some events – subject to change and availability. Any third party discounts may be discontinued without notice.
- Fast Track Entry – available during peak times and advised by Guest Services on arrival if available.
- Twycross Zoo Member entry to partner zoos;
- One visit per Membership year:
- Wild Place Project - Please email email@example.com with your name, address and contact number. You will then be advised on available dates to book. Please ensure you have a valid Twycross Zoo Membership Card(s) to show on arrival of your visit date.
- Chester Zoo – For now they are able to accept walk-ins and you are not required to book. They advise to still check their website in case they apply any restrictions. Please ensure you have a valid Twycross Zoo Membership Card(s) to show on arrival of your visit date.
- Marwell Zoo – Please contact their main reception on 01962 777407 to book. Please ensure you have valid Twycross Zoo Membership Card(s) to show on arrival of your visit date.
- Newquay Zoo – Please contact 01637 873342 to book. Tickets are only available a few weeks in advance at a time. Please ensure you have a valid Twycross Zoo Membership Card(s) to show on arrival of your visit date.
- Paignton Zoo – Please contact 01803 697500 to book. Tickets are only available a few weeks in advance at a time. Please ensure you have a valid Twycross Zoo Membership Card(s) to show on arrival of your visit date.
- Unlimited visits per membership year:
- Belfast Zoo – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of members visiting, names and arrival time. Please ensure you have a valid Twycross Zoo Membership Card(s) to show on arrival of your visit date.
- Colchester Zoo – For now they are able to accept walk-ins and you are not required to book. They advise to still check their website in case they apply restrictions. Please ensure you have a valid Twycross Zoo Membership Card(s) to show on arrival of your visit date.
- Dublin Zoo – Please email email@example.com with the number of members visiting and names. Please ensure you have a valid Twycross Zoo Membership Card(s) to show on arrival of your visit date.
- Edinburgh Zoo – Members need to book through their website using the Pre-Paid ticket option. Please ensure you have a valid Twycross Zoo Membership Card(s) to show on arrival of your visit date.
- Highlands Wildlife Park – Members need to book through their website using the Pre-Paid ticket option. Please ensure you have a valid Twycross Zoo Membership Card(s) to show on arrival of your visit date.
- To access partner zoos please follow their booking process and present your valid Twycross Zoo Membership Card(s) upon entrance to the zoo. A membership card must be shown for each visitor. TZ memberships allow entry to partner zoos during normal opening hours - event days may not be included. Please confirm with the individual zoo before visiting as entry may be withdrawn or a pre booking may be required at certain times.
- One visit per Membership year:
- For further information about Twycross Zoo Memberships email firstname.lastname@example.org
If we are in a position such as a global pandemic (e.g. Covid-19) then it is at the discretion of the zoo to defer any experiences and Birthday parties to be rearranged for a later date. If you have an experience booked then please contact us via email email@example.com and we will endeavour to respond as soon as we can to book in another date with you. All of our experiences are limited and therefore are subject to availability.
In the event that we have to reschedule any Encounter Day to a different date and you are unable to attend the rescheduled date we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
Save 40% this Summer voucher
Valid for all selected opening dates until 31/12/2023. This offer is for 40% off full-priced admission, plus benefit from being upgraded to a free annual ticket. This offer must be booked in advance prioir to visiting and the valid voucher must be brought to Twycross Zoo on date of visit for redemption of entry. This offer cannot be used with any other discount or voucher. Subject to availability and change. These terms and conditions are in addition to Twycross Zoo's standard terms and conditions.
Twycross Zoo uses your personal data to administer your account, process your orders and provide confirmation and information about the products and services you have requested from us.
Twycross Zoo uses WorldPay to process online purchases. WorldPay uses a combination of established techniques and encrypted and digitally-signed protocol to protect the security of your personal data. When you enter the booking pages of our website, you enter secure pages (indicated by the letters https:// in the web address bar and/or a padlock symbol displayed in your web browser).
Twycross Zoo does not store any payment information.
For more information about how we process and use your data, please click here.
Twycross Zoo reserves the right to withdraw, change or cancel these terms and conditions at any time. All ticket prices, opening times and events are subject to change.
JOIN THE HERD!
Join our mailing list to keep up to date with Twycross Zoo news and special offers.