Conferences and Teambuilding
Twycross Zoo itself is at the forefront of conservation, education and research so is the perfect location to train and inspire your delegates. By bringing your event to the zoo, you are supporting our conservation and educational work.
Our stunning Windows on the Wild room offers a light, bright space for up to 110 delegates, with large windows overlooking a natural area of Twycross Zoo. With equipment including ceiling mounted projector, 3m x 1.7m screen, microphones and built in PA system, as well as a selection of carefully prepared, seasonal menus, we offer all the ingredients for a memorable meeting.
Day Delegate Package
- Room hire of Windows on the Wild
- Arrival refreshments with fresh home-made Danish pastries
- Mid-morning break with tea, coffee and homemade biscuits
- 2 course chef’s choice buffet lunch with a selection of juices
- Afternoon break with tea, coffee and homemade cakes
- LCD projector and screen and flip chart
- Complimentary parking
- A dedicated event manager on the day
- Optional entry into the Zoo for an additional cost
Twycross Zoo is a truly unique – you could even say a Wild venue! Embrace the uniqueness of our venues by combining your usual meeting with a more unusual team building activity. If you are looking for a specific activity, please let us know, or we are also happy to recommend external suppliers.
We can offer:
- Enrichment making
- Enclosure design & build
- Zoo Tour
- Animal Encounters
"We had a brilliant day, and we want to say a special thank you to Stuart for looking after us so well on the day..."
For more information complete the contact form below or call 01827 883 161
JOIN THE HERD!
Join our mailing list to keep up to date with Twycross Zoo news and special offers.