Whether you are planning a lavish wedding reception or something more intimate, Twycross Zoo offers a memorable alternative to a traditional wedding venue.
We have a number of beautiful locations, capable of providing a stunning backdrop for your big day. Each of our spaces offer truly special views of the zoo and our Himalaya room even overlooks the snow leopard enclosure!
The opportunity for stunning weddings photographs can be found in the beautiful grounds of Twycross Zoo and in addition to this, your guests are welcome to explore the Zoo to see a host of different species of animal (unfortunately not a private viewing).
To add an extra aspect to your perfect day, why not have an animal encounter with either the giraffes, penguins, meerkats or otters!
To complement your beautiful surroundings, we offer exquisite food for your Wedding Breakfast to make it a meal to be savoured, using the finest locally sourced, sustainable and ethical ingredients prepared by our experienced brigade of chefs.
Twycross Zoo Wedding Show
Sunday 14th January 2018 - 11am-3pm
Join us on Sunday 14th January 2018 at 11am-3pm and find out why Twycross Zoo is the perfect place to host your wedding day!
Come along and find out how we can accommodate you here at Twycross Zoo as well as the extras that will make your special day one of a kind. Discover the stunning photography locations across the zoo as well as the opportunities for you and your guests to encounter some of our animals plus lots more.
Twycross Zoo Wedding Show includes free entry (excluding Twycross Zoo ticket entry), free parking and a free information goody bag.
For more information or to pre-register, please contact us on 01827 883 161 or email us > email@example.com
Special Valentines Wedding Package
What's included in our Valentines Wedding Package?
- Civil Ceremony Room Hire
- Red scattered rose petals down the aisle as you get married
- A glass of sparkling wine for your drinks reception
- Chauffeured Zoo Buggy for your reception drinks
- 4 Course set menu with a strawberry and champagne sorbet
- 1/2 bottle of House Wine per person during the meal
- Tea & Coffee served after the meal with either chocolate dipped strawberries or heart shaped shortbread
- A glass of sparkling wine for your toast drink
- Access into Twycross Zoo for all day guests
- Animal encounter with either our Penguins, Meerkats or Otters
- DJ Until Midnight
- Room hire of Himalayas for your evening reception until Midnight
- Evening buffet for your guests (Upgrades available)
- Complementary car parking for all guests
- Table linen, cutlery, crockery and glassware
- Cake stand and cake knife and an easel for your table plan
- Invitation to exclusive menu tasting for both wedding breakfast and wines
- A dedicated wedding coordinator to help plan your big day
- A dedicated Event manager to act as your Toast Master on the day