Our Soft Play attraction “the Jungle”, located in our free to enter Himalaya Visitor Centre, is open every day! Opening Times – 9.30am – 4.30pm (last admission at 3.30pm)
The multi-tiered soft play jungle provides a fun, safe and stimulating play environment for babies, toddlers and juniors so little monkeys can go wild! The jungle-themed play area has lots of activities across four levels for endless entertainment, including a designated baby area for children aged 0-2, a toddler area for children aged 2-5, and a junior section for children aged 5-12. Height restriction in place for users safety (148cm and under for access to play).
Adult members are entitled to membership discount on our soft play for up to three accompanying (non-member) children during any one visit.
During peak times we run 2 hour wristband time slots (to enable full 2 hour play please arrive at half past the hour).
Please make sure you have read the following rules and guidelines before your children use Soft Play
– The Soft Play is a parental supervised play area.
– Twycross zoo accept no responsible for any injury or damage to any persons using the children’s play area or equipment.
– Parents are responsible for the children they have brought with them and they need to ensure they are playing in the correct area of the play equipment.
– Parents are responsible for any shoes or clothing. Twycross Zoo is not responsible for any personal property.
– Parents must ensure their child/children play in a friendly manner. If any child is found to be upsetting another child they will be asked to leave the equipment.
– Parents must ensure they have read the rules of play and information boards on the equipment before letting their child/children use it.
– Twycross Zoo has the right to restrict 2 hours play on weekends, bank holidays, school holidays and peak times.
– Please note that apart from baby food, we require that while you’re with us only food and drinks that have been purchased at our café are consumed on the premises. To avoid confusion please do not bring food and drink from outside into Himalaya.
– Parents must ensure their child/children only play in the specific area relevant to their age/and capabilities. Please note that each area of the soft play has a recommended age group. It is a matter of parental responsibility to ensure your child only plays in an area appropriate to their capability.
– Under no circumstance do adults ride the slides. This structure is not design for adults to play on.
– Twycross Zoo has the right to reduce play time on the equipment at any time.
– Parents must ensure they can clearly see their child/children at all times.
– Socks must be worn by children and parents at all times when on the soft play.
Please call Guest Services on 0844 474 1777 for more information.