Tickets & Standard Pricing
Standard Day Admission
(All tickets must be purchased online in advance of visiting)
Adult – £21.95
Child (2-16 years) – £17.40
Infant (under 2 years) – FREE*
Concession (over 60s & NUS card holders) – £19.75
Special Needs Carers – FREE*
Terms & Conditions*
- All tickets must be booked online in advance of your visit
- Twycross Zoo Members are required to book their visit online in advance
- Tickets are NOT available to book at the ticket kiosks at Twycross Zoo
- Prices above excludes voluntary gift aid donation. Prices including voluntary gift aid donation are; Adult – £24.15, Child (2-16 years) – £19.15, Concession – £21.75
- FREE entry for infants applies to children not yet 2 years old.
- Prices subject to change
- Visitors with special needs may admit one accompanying carer free of charge when they pay adult/child/concession price only. Additional carers are required to pay normal admission prices. Please bring relevant proof of entitlement such as a blue badge or a personal independence payments letter (issued by the DWP benefit office). Evidence of eligibility may be requested at the point of admission. Tickets must be booked online and are not available at the ticket kiosks at Twycross Zoo.
- Free entry for Blue Peter Badge holders: To gain free entry, badge holders with a valid badge card must be accompanied by a full paying or concessionary adult. If a paying adult is accompanied by two children with badges and valid badge cards, free entry will be given for both children. If a disabled Blue Peter badge holder is accompanied by a registered carer, both can gain free entry. Carers must bring supporting documents. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to change. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book in advance of your visit. Please note that bookings are not confirmed until you have received confirmation from our team.