Twycross Zoo’s award winning Education Department offers a variety of discovery opportunities for many different types of groups and parties.
Amongst other awards, the Zoo holds the Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge.
All sessions are curriculum linked and are designed to best engage all age groups, including STEM projects for Key Stage 1, 2 and 3.
- 60,000 children come as part of an education visit to Twycross Zoo each year
- 25,000 take park in an educational workshop
- All Education Officers are DBS checked
- We hold the Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge
- Winner or Commended received at national BIAZA awards in Best Education category seven times in the last 10 years
- 7,000 students per annum pass through specialist STEM based programmes
- We also offer workshops and sessions for community groups from 4yrs +
Clubs and ActivitiesSchool GroupsCommunity & Outreach