Twycross Zoo’s award-winning Education Department offers a variety of discovery opportunities for many different types of groups and parties.
All sessions are curriculum linked and are designed to best engage all age groups, including STEM projects for Key Stage 1, 2 and 3.
Call us on 01827 880250 option 3 for further information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 60,000 children come as part of an educational visit to Twycross Zoo each year
- 25,000 take park in an educational workshop
- All Education Officers are DBS checked
- We hold the Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge
- Winner or Commended received at national BIAZA awards in Best Education category seven times in the last 10 years
- 7,000 students per annum pass through specialist STEM based programmes
- We also offer workshops and sessions for community groups from 4yrs +
- We can come to you – We’re developing our brand new Educational Outreach programme